P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. Perfect Travel Group makes travel arrangements on behalf of its clients and Personal Data is an essential requirement for delivering the service. For this reason, any person communicating with Perfect Music Events or Perfect Travel Group (PTG) is doing so on the basis that they are providing explicit consent to PTG collect and process Personal Data as a basis to receiving the services provided by PTG.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, make a travel booking, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our websites and digital communications and reservations platforms.
How do we use your information?
Primarily personal data is used as a basis for creation and delivery the service of travel reservations and arrangements.
To facilitate this, Perfect Music Events and Perfect Travel Group may use the information we collect from you when you submit an enquiry in any format, fill in a booking form or payment link, register, make a booking or purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features. Personal data may be used by PTG in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our communications in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
PTG does not share Personal Data with external companies or individuals for commercial or marketing purposes. Of course making travel arrangements does require some personal data and PTG will only share the minimum of personal data required to arrange and manage travel on behalf of our clients who have explicitly requested and consented to this. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have need to use special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data except as a necessary aspect of providing travel services. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our websites.
General Data Protection Regulation
Data protection commitment is necessary for Perfect Music Events (PME) and PTG to maintain business operations and customer trust. PME and PTG hereby declare that they takes responsibility to ensure its data entrusted to it by its customers, users, business partners and employees are properly protected and used only for appropriate business purposes. As this Compliance form is unilaterally binding upon PTG, it may be used by any party using PTG Services as a proof for our declaration concerning GDPR compliance.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
PTG and PME does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices and GDPR we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days or we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Prizes & Giveaways
• All prizes & giveaways are Trade Promotions run as games of skill.
• Entry is only through the entry form on the website. All fields must be completed for an entry to be valid.
• By entering the competition, entrants explicitly consent to receive marketing material from Perfect Music Events.
• Prizewinners will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number provided in the entry form. If either phone number or email address is incorrect, the entry will be considered invalid and ineligible for the prize.
• Prize must be claimed, booked and confirmed with Perfect Music Events within 2 months of the prize end date. Prize is subject to room and or trip availability at the time of confirmation. Minimum numbers of paying guests are required for all boat trips.
• Prizewinner is determined by Perfect Music Events Expert Judging Panel. The judges decision is final and no correspondence or review is considered.
• Prizes are not transferable to other people, dates or destinations. The prize can only be taken by the entrant and accompanying guest/s. If the entrant is unable to utilize the prize in part or full the prize will lapse and no credit or refund is given.
• All prizes specifically exclude international flights, travel insurance or other meal and travel arrangements unspecified in the prize package. However, you can add flights, insurance, meal and drink packages, activities, room upgrades extended stays, stopovers and other additional arrangements at best available rates by booking through one of our many travel experts.
• All travel arrangements including prices are subject to Perfect Music Events and Perfect Travel Group General Terms and Conditions.
• Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeeming in cash or credit. Prizes are indivisible and cannot be broken down. Any unclaimed prize in part or full will be forfeited.
• The promoter is Perfect Travel Group Pty. Ltd., 2/1 Vuko Pl, Warriewood, 2102 NSW, Australia. Phone (02) 9939 0890
Perfect Travel Group trading as Perfect Music Events
Global headquarters: 2/1 Vuko Pl, Warriewood, 2102 NSW, Australia.
Phone: +61 (0)2 9939 0890
Email: [email protected]